Tucked away from the paseo, among the twisting footpaths of the village, Casa Santuario is a beautiful two bedroom villa perfect for a romantic getaway. While only steps from the popular El Corazon Cafe and the eco-tour office, the home remains exceptionally private and quiet. Both bathrooms feature large soaking tubs, perfect for relaxing after a long morning of golf or a workout in the lap pool around the corner. After a relaxing soak, enjoy a margarita while catching the afternoon rays on the sun deck lounge chairs. Toast to a great round of golf, blue skies, and sunshine. Then cook up a storm in the fully equipped kitchen or at the grill station on the sun deck.
Standard: $175/night $1102/week
Summer (July 1- Oct 1): $150/night $945/week
Holidays (Dec 10- Jan 5): $220/night $1386/week
*All rates listed above are in USD and do not include taxes. Current Mexican sales and hotel taxes will be added to the total. Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed.
CASA SANTUARIO FEATURES:
- 2 king beds, 2 bathrooms
- Main floor master suite with king bed; Bathroom across hall with shower and large soaking tub
- Second floor suite with king bed opens onto sun deck; Bathroom across the hall with shower and whirlpool bathtub
- Central garden courtyard with fountain
- Sun deck with lounge chairs, dining area, and grill station
- Gas BBQ, prep counter, and sink on sun deck
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Dining table comfortably seats 6
- Air Conditioning
- High speed wifi
- TVs, DVD players, and iPod speaker deck
- Washer and Dryer
- View our Activities page to read about nearby amenities such as pools and restaurants.
- Please contact us to reserve Casa Santuario.