With the most sought-after location, Casa Carmen is a cleverly designed villa with 5 cozy rooms, perfect for a group of young travelers who all want their own space. While the rooms are compact, the sun deck and viewing tower are vast, with a grill station and spectacular views of the mountains, golf course, and neighborhood. Casa Carmen is also next door to Casa Del Sol and Casa Roja, so all three villas can be rented together for larger groups or multiple families traveling together.
Standard: $200/night $1260/week
Summer (July 1- Oct 1): $185/night $1165/week
Holidays (Dec 10- Jan 5): $250/night $1575/week
*All rates listed above are in USD and do not include taxes. Current Mexican sales and hotel taxes will be added to the total. Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed.
CASA CARMEN FEATURES:
- 1 King bed, 1 queen bed, 2 twin beds, and 1 cot bed
- Sleeps 7 max.
- 2 bathrooms, one downstairs with a shower, one upstairs with a shower and bath tub
- Sun deck with lounge chairs, dining area, pergola, and grill station.
- Gas BBQ, prep counter, and sink on sun deck
- Spiral staircase up to third floor viewing tower
- Fully-equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances; completely stocked with utensils and appliances for gourmet cooking
- Dining table comfortably seats 6
- Air Conditioning and heaters in every room
- High speed wifi
- 50" Smart TV in living room with access to hundreds of movies and shows through Netflix and Youtube.
- TV and DVD player in downstairs bedroom
- Washer and Dryer
- Villa comes with yoga mats, hair dryers, beach towels, laundry detergent, dish soap, and shampoo sets
- View our Activities page to read about nearby amenities such as pools and restaurants.
- Please contact us today to reserve Casa Carmen for your next vacation.