Named after nearby Coronado Island (pictured above), Casa Coronado is every bit as serene. Entering the front door, you'll be greeted by a grand fountain courtyard filled with mini palm trees and other local flora. The ground floor suites open onto another private garden courtyard with a table and chairs, perfect for reading a good book while sipping morning coffee. The upstairs master suite opens onto the sun deck, where you'll find lounge chairs for soaking up the afternoon sun. The sun deck barbecue station remains in the shade most hours, so you can stay cool while grilling the yellow tail your family caught earlier in the day. For a romantic evening, head up the tower staircase to watch the dazzling colors of the sunset dance along the sea and mountains.
Standard: $260/night $1638/week
*All rates listed above are in USD and do not include taxes. Current Mexican sales and hotel taxes will be added to the total. Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed.
CASA CORONADO FEATURES:
- 3 king beds, 3 bathrooms
- 2 Main floor suites with private courtyard & en suite bathrooms with showers
- Second floor master suite with king bed opens onto sun deck; En suite bathroom with shower
- Central garden courtyard with fountain
- Sun deck with lounge chairs, dining area, and grill station
- Gas BBQ, prep counter, and sink on sun deck
- Spiral staircase up to third floor viewing tower
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Dining table comfortably seats 6
- Air Conditioning
- High speed wifi
- Smart TVs, DVD players, and iPod speaker deck
- Washer and Dryer
- View our Activities page to read about nearby amenities such as pools and restaurants.
- Please contact us today to reserve Casa Coronado for your next vacation!