Located on the central paseo, Casa Artistica is an architecturally stunning 3 bedroom villa with two garden courtyards, an expansive sun deck, and a viewing tower. The villa's interior boasts beautiful Mexican artwork, and the exterior is adorned with hand-painted tiles, vibrant gardens, and a tranquil fountain. Sleep inside, or fall asleep "al fresco" style on the outdoor queen size bed while gazing at the stars in the Baja sky, and wake up to breathtaking views of the sunrise over the Sea of Cortez.
Standard: $250/night $1575/week
Summer (July 1- Oct 1): $235/night $1480/week
Holidays (Dec 10- Jan 5): $300/night $1890/week
*All rates listed above are in USD and do not include taxes. Current Mexican sales and hotel taxes will be added to the total. Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed.
CASA ARTISTICA FEATURES:
- 2 king beds, 2 full beds, 1 cot bed, 1 outdoor queen bed
- Sleeps 6 comfortably, 8 max
- 3 bathrooms; 2 with showers, and 1 with shower and large soaking tub.
- Main floor master suite with king bed, private courtyard & entry; En suite bathroom with shower
- Bonus area off the main bathroom for a crib or that little one who wants his own bed
- Second bedroom on main floor with king size bed & en suite bathroom with shower
- Second floor suite with 2 full size beds and 1 cot bed; Opens onto sun deck; En suite bathroom with shower and large soaking tub
- Central garden courtyard with fountain
- Sun deck with lounge chairs, dining area, outdoor bed
- Outdoor queen size bed for "al fresco" sleeping under the sun deck pergola
- Gas BBQ
- Spiral staircase up to third floor viewing tower
- Fully-equipped kitchen completely stocked with utensils and appliances for gourmet cooking
- Indoor dining table seats 8, sundeck dining table seats 6
- Air Conditioning and heaters in every room
- High speed wifi
- Smart TV, iPod speaker deck
- Washer and Dryer
- 2 Bicycles, beach towels, yoga mats, and other exercise equipment
- Concierge services
- Access to pools, beach, golf course, tennis courts, and more!
- View our Activities page to read about nearby amenities such as pools and restaurants.
- Please contact us today to reserve Casa Artistica for your next vacation.