Named after the beautiful hummingbirds that grace the gardens of Loreto Bay, Casa Colibrí is a beautiful 4-bedroom villa with stunning views of the mountains, sea, golf course, and pool! With two king master suites, a third king bedroom, and a charming twin bedroom, Casa Colibrí is perfect for the whole family or a group of friends. Filled with natural light, rustic hand-carved Mexican woodworks, and vibrant decor, this home is decadently inviting and comfortable. Plus, it comes with a golf cart! Kick off your sandals and relax! You're on vacation.
(Includes Golf cart)
Standard: $345/night $2173/week
Summer (July 1- Oct 1): $295/night $1858/week
Holidays (Dec 10- Jan 5): $395/night $2488/week
*All rates listed above are in USD and do not include taxes. Current Mexican sales and hotel taxes will be added to the total. Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed.
CASA COLIBRÍ FEATURES:
- 3 king beds, 1 twin bed, 3 bathrooms
- Main floor king suite opens onto the fountain courtyard and has private back patio; En suite bathroom with shower and large bath tub
- Second floor king suite opens onto the villa's spacious sun deck; En suite bathroom with shower and large bath tub
- 3rd king room opens onto fountain courtyard; Separate bathroom with shower
- Charming twin bedroom opens onto fountain courtyard
- Central garden courtyard with fountain
- Sun deck with lounge chairs, dining area, and grill station
- Gas BBQ, prep counter, and sink on sun deck
- Spiral staircase up to third floor viewing tower; gorgeous views of the sea, mountains, and golf course
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, refrigerator, oven, range, and micro-wave
- Dining table comfortably seats 8
- Air Conditioning in all rooms
- High speed wifi
- Smart TV, DVD players, and iPod speaker deck
- Washer and Dryer
- Golf Cart
- Yoga mats and other exercise equipment
- View our Activities page to read about nearby amenities such as pools and restaurants.
- Please contact us to reserve Casa Colibri for your next vacation.